516 Summit Dr. Decatur, GA 30032 (Address not for mailing) For mailing please use P.O. Box 18101 Atlanta, GA 30316 #404-377-8004
- 1. BY AIRPLANE to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Atlanta, GA, USA:
- a. Take a MARTA train north to Five Points Station (Center of downtown Atlanta)
(Train will say Dunwoody or Doraville on the front. You can ride either
one.) At the airport you will need to purchase a Breeze card to use to gain admittance to the trains. There is an information booth for you to get assistance. Each trip costs $2.50.
- b. Get off at Five Points Train Station and follow the signs to the East Rail
- c. Take the Eastbound train to station E3 - Inman Park Station. The front of the train will say "Indian Creek."
- d. When you get off the train at Inman Park Station, go UP the stairs or use the
elevator. When you walk through the turnstile to exit turn left which is south to a
corridor that takes you on a cross walk over the street.
After you walk through the walkway, you will go DOWN stairs or use the
elevator to either ride a bus or meet a pre-arranged pick-up car ride at KISS
& RIDE or walk.
- e. There are two KISS & RIDE pick ups at the Station, so be sure you
are certain which one to come to. If you turned right which is north upon
exiting the turnstile and went over that walkway, that is
INCORRECT. Turn around and go to the south walkway, please.
- f. Choose one of these options for the last leg of the trip:
- 1. You can call #404-377-8004 for us to meet you at the KISS & RIDE pick
- 2. You can take Bus #107 which is there for $2.50
- 2. BY AUTOMOBILE from I-20 Expressway:
- a. We are 4 miles east of downtown Atlanta (I-75/I-85), so depending upon where
you are coming from, take Exit #61B Glenwood Ave/Rd off I-20 East. (the
street is called both Ave. & Rd. depending on location)
- b. Coming from downtown
Atlanta going east on I-20, you will see Glenwood Ave on many exits. Please
only take exit 61B Glenwood Ave. because Glenwood runs parallel to I-20 and
it could be confusing if you exit early.
- c. 61B exit right off the Expressway onto the ramp.
- d. At the top, turn left at the stop light onto Glenwood Ave.
- Then go about 1 mile, watching for BP
Connect gas station on the right.
- e. After you pass BP, watch for Summit Dr.
on the right.
It is the second street, which deadends into Glenwood Ave.
- f. Turn right on Summit Dr. Look for our Peace Gardens on the left #516.
Welcome. Park and come in.
- Note: if you came to the light at Candler Rd., you went too far. Turn around.
- 3. BY AUTOMOBILE from I-285 Expressway (which is called the Perimeter):
- a. Take exit #44 Glenwood Rd. (It is called both Rd. & Ave. depending upon where
you're located.) The exit is south of Memorial Dr. & Covington Hwy. exits and north of the
I-20 exit off I-285.
- b. Driving south on I-285 after you exit, you'd turn right (also called west and inside the Perimeter) on Glenwood Rd.
- c. Once on Glenwood Road, go six miles and watch for Candler Rd. with Church's Chicken on the left corner.
- d. Still on Glenwood Ave. 1 mile on left is Summit Dr. which deadends into
Glenwood Ave. Turn left.
- e. If you came to the light at Second Ave., you went too far. Turn around.
- f. Look for Peace Gardens on the left at #516. Welcome. Park and come in.
- 4. BY BUS from Inman Park/Reynolds Town Train Station - E3:
- a. Take bus #107 from the Inman Park Train Station.
- b. On the #107 bus, it will go along Glenwood Ave/Rd east. There will be a golf course on your left as you near the Peace Center. When the bus crosses 2nd Ave,
ring the bell. You will be let off at Summit Dr.
- c. Walk right down Summit Dr. to 516. Welcome Come in.
- 5. WALKING from the East Lake Train Station - Sidewalks all the way:
a. Take the train to the East Lake Train Station.
- b. From this location you will walk
across the parking lot to the street which is Park Pl. and walk left on Park
Pl. which is only a few yards to a stop light where Park Pl. deadends into
East Lake Dr.
- c. Turn right and walk on East Lake Dr. until you see Oakhurst
Presbyterian Church. (2 blocks) This is where Second Ave. deadends into
East Lake Dr.
- d. Turn right on Second Ave. and walk past 3 speed bumps, 1 stop
sign, 4 lights, crossing over Glenwood Ave (by BP Gas station) then look for Swazey Dr. on the left (which deadends into
- e. Turn left on Swazey Ave and walk 2 blocks to Summit Dr.
- f. Turn right on Summit Dr. and look for the Peace Gardens on the left #516. Wecome. Come in.
6. Use SURFACE STREETS from Emory Area:
a. Travel south on Briarcliff Rd. to Clifton Rd. (Just before Sage Hill Shopping
b. Turn left on Clifton Rd. Stay on Clifton Rd. until you get to Ponce de Leon Rd.
Clifton Rd. meanders in and around a residential area, so be sure to stay on
Clifton Rd., not East Clifton Rd. You'll pass Fernbank Museum on your left
just before you get to Ponce de Leon and see the Druid Hills Golf Course.
c. Turn left on Ponce de Leon.
d. At 2nd light, turn right on East Lake Rd. (It's called both Rd. & Dr. depending
upon location). East Lake Rd. meanders through a lovely residential area of
Decatur and Oakhurst. Stay on East Lake Rd. until you see Oakhurst
Presbyterian Church at the stop sign.
e. Turn right on Second Ave. Go over 3 speed
bumps, through 1 stop sign, 4 lights (4th light you go through is Glenwood
Ave. and BP gas staion) and then watch for Swazey Dr. on your left which deadends into Second
f. Turn left on Swazey, go two blocks.
g. Turn right on Summit Dr. and look for Peace Gardens on left #516. Welcome. Park and come in.
Contact Number #404-377-8004